I. General provisions
2. The terms used in the Policy are defined as follows:
3. Website: the website with the url https://www.metalfachtg.com.pl;
4. User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
5. Owner: METAL – FACH Jacek Kucharewicz, 16-100 Sokółka ul. Sikorskiego 66, NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number): 545-100-10-62, REGON: 050073833;
6. Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User’s end device, which the User uses to browse webpages. These files contain information indispensable to the Website’s proper functioning. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and their individual numbers;
8. Protecting Users’ privacy within the scope corresponding to the standards and requirements set forth in valid legal regulations.
9. The owner limits the collection and use of information concerning Users to the necessary minimum required for rendering of services on their behalf.
10. In order to obtain full access to the content and services offered by the Owner via the Website, it is advisable to accept the rules arising from the Policy.
11. The following legal regulations are applicable, among others:
12. Act of 16 July 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
13. Act of 18 Jul 2002 on rendering of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended);
14. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119 of 4.5.2016) along with Polish personal data protection regulations.
II. Privacy and personal data protection
1. Data concerning Users are processed by the Owner according to legal regulations. Users’ personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the grounds of consent granted by the User or the occurrence of a different premise authorizing the Owner to process data according to legal regulations, particularly Regulation 2016/679/EU.
2. The Owner takes particular care to protect the interests of the persons to whom data pertain, and in particular, ensures that these data are:
3. Processed according to the law, reliably and in a manner transparent to Customers and other persons to whom data pertain;
4. Collected for specific, clearly and legally justified purposes and not processed further in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
5. Adequate, appropriate and limited to the scope indispensable for the purposes for which they are processed;
6. Correct and, if necessary, updated;
7. Stored in a form enabling identification of the person to whom data pertain, for a period no longer than required for the purposes for which these data are processed;
8. Processed in a manner ensuring the proper security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing as well as accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures,
9. The Owner applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of processed personal data as appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, and as appropriate to the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
10. The Owner strives to systematically modernize applied IT, technical and organizational measures for protecting these data, and in particular, the Owner ensures updates of IT security measures enabling protection against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats arising from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
11. The Owner provides access to data and the ability to exercise other rights to every User that has in any way made their data available to the Owner, according to the legal regulations applicable in this scope, and these persons are entitled to:
– the right to withdraw consent with regard to personal data processing;
– the right to information concerning their personal data;
– the right to control data processing, including supplementation, updating, correction, deletion of data;
– the right to object to processing or to restrict processing;
– the right to file a complaint to the monitoring body and to exercise other legal remedies for the purpose of protecting their rights.
12. The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including through profiling, under the rules arising from the Regulation. In such a case, the purposes of the Owner’s activities are marketing purposes or purposes of personalizing messages sent to Users (including adaptation of information to a User’s needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of their data – this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner’s address: email@example.com.
13. The person having access to personal data processes them solely on the grounds of the Owner’s authorization or contract entrusting personal data processing, and solely as instructed by the Owner.
1. Cookies identify a User, making it possible to adjust the content of the Website they are using to their needs. By remembering the User’s preferences, they make it possible to adapt the content addressed to the User, including advertisements. 2. The Owner applies Cookies in order to guarantee the proper standard of the Website’s convenience, and collected data are used solely inside the company for the purposes of optimizing activities.
3. Cookies are used for the purposes of:
– adapting the Website’s content to the User’s preferences,
– optimizing use of the Website, particularly through detection of the User’s end device,
– maintaining the User’s session,
– providing advertising content to the User.
4. Cookies may be saved on the end device of the Website’s User.
5. Collected data serve to monitor and check how Users use the Website, in order to make the Website’s functioning more efficient by providing more effective and problem-free navigation.
6. It should be noted that, in certain cases, independently of the Owner, the software installed by the User on their end device, serving for browsing of webpages (e.g. internet browser), stores Cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users may change Cookies setting at any time. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block automatic support of Cookies or to display information concerning every instance of Cookie downloading to the user’s end device. Detailed information in this scope are available in settings and instructions concerning the software (internet browser).
7. The User has the ability to disable or restore the option of gathering cookies at any time by changing their internet browser settings.
8. A change of settings constitutes an objection that may in the future cause difficulties in using the Website. Complete disabling of the option of receiving Cookies will not mean that it will no longer be possible to browse the content published on the Website, with the reservation of content that requires the User to log in to obtain access.
9. Not changing settings means that data will be saved on the User’s end device (use of the Website will result in the automatic saving of Cookies on the User’s end device).
10. Stored data saved on the User’s end device do not cause changes to the configuration of the User’s end device or software installed on this device.
11. Information concerning Cookies is also applicable to other, similar technologies applied as part of the Website.
IV. Final provisions
1. This Policy was adopted on the grounds of the Owner’s directive and enters into force on 21.05.2018. A change of the Policy’s wording may take place in the same mode.
2. Any deviations from the Policy must be made in writing or else void.
3. The law relevant to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. On issues not regulated by the Policy, the relevant legal regulations are applicable.