Investment project by METAL-FACH Heating Technology, supported by the European Union
Project implemented within the framework of measure 2.1
Supporting investments in R&D infrastructure of enterprises.
METAL-FACH Jacek Kucharewicz is realizing the project “Creation of a Research and Development Center at the Metal-Fach Jacek Kucharewicz enterprise” as part of measure 2.1 – supporting investments in R&D infrastructure of enterprises. Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 co-financed with funds from the European Regional Development Fund.
“Creation of a Research and Development Center at the Metal-Fach Jacek Kucharewicz enterprise”
The goal of the project is to create a modern Research and Development Center that will be concerned with designing, manufacturing and quality control of the wheels of vehicles manufactured by Metal-Fach. The investment covers the purchase of two machines: bending fatigue strength tester for wheels and fatigue strength tester for wheels under radial load.
The planned effects of the project being realized will be:
– Growth of employment at the Research and Development Center;
– Initiation of collaboration with scientists with regard to studies conducted at the Research and Development Center;
– Development of modified designs of three wheels characterized by reduced weight with respect to the base designs;
– Development of a wheel design intended for trucks;
– Initiation of collaboration with enterprises with regard to utilization of supported research infrastructure;
– Increase of outlays for R&D activity in total investment outlays of the enterprise.
Project value: PLN 2,792,100.00
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 1,135,000.00
Period of realization: 36 months