The investment project of the METAL-FACH Heating Technology company, supported by the European Union
Project implemented under Measure 2.1.
Support for investments in R&D infrastructure of enterprises.
The METAL-FACH Jacek Kucharewicz company is implementing the project “Establishing a Research and Development Center in Metal-Fach Jacek Kucharewicz” as part of Measure 2.1 Support for investments in R&D infrastructure of enterprises. Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020 co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
“Establishment of the Research and Development Center in Metal-Fach Jacek Kucharewicz”
The aim of the project is to create a modern Research and Development Center in the field of design, manufacture and quality control of vehicle road wheels produced by Metal-Fach. The investment includes the purchase of two devices: a machine for testing fatigue strength of wheels for bending and a machine for testing fatigue strength of wheels for radial loads.
The planned effects of the implemented project will be:
– Increase in employment in the Research and Development Center;
– Establishing cooperation with scientists in the field of research carried out at the Research and Development Center;
– Development of modified structures of three road wheels characterized by a reduction in weight in relation to the base structures;
– Development of a wheel structure for trucks;
– Establishing cooperation with entrepreneurs in the use of supported research infrastructure;
– Increase in R&D expenditures in the overall investment expenditures of the enterprise.
Project value: PLN 2,792,100.00
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 1,135,000.00
Realization period: 36 months