Boiler Service Regulations
1. Service – Metal-Fach Jacek Kucharewicz 16-100 Sokółka, ul. Sikorskiego 66,
2. Customer – the person ordering the service.
3. Gwarant – producer of Metal-Fach boilers Jacek Kucharewicz.
4. User – a person who is the owner of the device (boiler).
II. General provisions:
1. These Website Regulations apply to the conditions and rules of performing maintenance services by Metal-Fach Jacek Kucharewicz with its seat in Sokółka, at ul. Sikorskiego 66.
2. When ordering the service to be performed by the Website, the Customer is obliged to provide basic data necessary for his identification, efficient contact and information on the provided service.
3. The website informs that providing personal data is voluntary.
4. The Customer agrees to the storage and processing of his personal data only for purposes related to the service provided by the Website.
5. Refusal to provide the above information may be the basis for refusal to consent to the service being performed by the Website.
6. The administrator of personal data is the Website. Information on the protection of personal data is available on the website https://www.metalfachtg.com.pl/ in the ABOUT US tab
7. Metal Fach Service reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Information on changes to the regulations will be posted on the website https://www.metalfachtg.com.pl/
8. The service is a service consisting in carrying out maintenance and repair works on a Metal-Fach device.
9. Ordering the maintenance service (on-site service) is done by filling in the appropriate form on the website https://www.metalfachtg.com.pl/zglos-problem-online/.
10. The Website reserves the right not to provide the service or change the date of its implementation for reasons beyond the control of the Website.
11. The Customer is obliged to provide true data when registering the service performed at the Customer’s service card. Providing customer data is necessary for the correct issuance of a VAT invoice.
12. In the event of proper performance of the service, or in the event of failure to perform it due to the fault of the Customer, the Service Center is due a fee in accordance with the price list. The customer will confirm the performance of the service in writing on the appropriate form and accept the agreed amount. The prices of the services can be found at https://www.metalfachtg.com.pl/uslugi-serwisowe/.
13. The customer bears the costs of the work already performed and the ordered spare parts and materials when he decides not to repair after accepting the service costs.
14. The parts and subassemblies replaced during the repair are not returnable.
15. The website is obliged to provide services with the utmost care.
16. In a situation where the Client:
a) will not comply with the provisions of the Regulations,
b) will act to the detriment of the website,
The Website has the right to stop providing the service to the Customer without the right to a refund of the already paid fee.
17. The customer agrees to the processing of personal data in accordance with the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016)
18. The repair time provided by the Service Center is an approximate term and may be extended, repairs are carried out in the order of their acceptance.
19. Complaints made by the Customer regarding non-performance or improper performance of services should be made in writing and specify:
a) Customer data in a way that enables his identification,
b) name, type of service that the complaint relates to,
c) the subject of the complaint,
d) circumstances justifying the complaint.
20. Before the arrival of the Service Center employees, the Customer is obliged to prepare the warranty cards and all the required documents listed in the warranty conditions.
21. On the day of carrying out the service order, the Customer is obliged to provide access to all rooms where the service will take place and to provide appropriate lighting, access to the place of electricity consumption and cut-off points for water, electricity and gas installations.
22. If access is not granted on the specified date and time, the Customer undertakes to cover the cost of the service’s travel (both ways) and one service hour according to the current rates listed in the service price list.
23. The customer is always obliged to cover the costs of travel and work of the service, regardless of whether it is a warranty or post-warranty service, and regardless of whether it is repair, disassembly or assembly of the device or its part.
24. The complaint should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. The website will consider the complaint within 7 days from the date of its delivery.
26. By ordering the service to be performed by the Website, the Customer declares that he has read the content and accepts the provisions of these Regulations. Other provisions of the parties going beyond the content of the Regulations shall be in writing. The Civil Code shall apply to all matters not covered by these Regulations. Any complaints resulting from ignorance of the Regulations will not be considered.
III. Equipment shipment:
1.The customer bears the risk of damage to the equipment during transport to the Service Center. Remember to properly pack and secure your equipment in order to protect it from the risk of damage during transport.
2. If the Service Center receives a shipment that is improperly secured or impossible to return due to the possibility of damage to the equipment, the Service Center will add the costs of a new packaging in the amount of PLN 25 gross, which shall be borne by the Customer.
IV. Warranty period:
For the device (boiler) – 2 years from the date of sale, but not longer than 36 months from the date of its production, except for:
a) exchanger – for which the warranty is 5 years from the date of sale, meeting the conditions for using the warranty;
b) moving, cast iron, mechanical elements, a screw – for which the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale;
c. consumables (e.g. sealing cord, gaskets, vermiculite, fireclay, refractory concrete fittings, ceramic linings in the combustion chamber, ceramic plates, deflectors), electrical components (sensors, capacitors), screws securing the worm coupling, cotter pins – which are not covered by the warranty.
V. Warranty scope:
1. Liability under the warranty covers only defects arising from reasons inherent in the device at the time of its release to the User.
2. The warranty for the device is provided by the manufacturer (called the Guarantor): Metal Fach Jacek Kucharewicz, 16-100 Sokółka, ul. Sikorskiego 66.
3. Under the warranty, the User obtains the right to a free repair of the device, if the device defects are revealed during the warranty period. If the Service finds that it is impossible to repair the device or its part, the Guarantor reserves the right to replace the device or its part with new ones.
VI. Complaints procedure:
1. In the event of incorrect operation of the device, before making a complaint, make sure that everything has been done in accordance with the Operation and Maintenance Documentation.
2. Notification of the need to repair the device under the warranty should be made by the User immediately, preferably within 7 days from the date of noticing the defect.
The service is reported by filling out the form on the website https://www.metalfachtg.com.pl/zglos-problem-online/.
3. It is recommended to refrain from using the faulty device.
4. The user is obliged to provide free access to the device (in particular, to remove the device housing, access to valves).
5. Warranty repairs will be performed by the Service Center.
6. The date of making the device available is determined by the User with the Service.
7. Depending on the scope of the repair, it may be performed at the location of the device covered by the complaint or at the Guarantor’s or a specialist company’s facility performing activities on behalf of the Guarantor.
8. The repair performed under the warranty should be confirmed in the warranty card.
9. The warranty is extended by the time during which the user could not use the device due to a defect in the device covered by the warranty.
10. The guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer resulting from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
VII. Warranty conditions:
1. The condition for considering a complaint under the warranty is:
a) installation of the device in accordance with the Operation and Maintenance Manual (in particular, connecting the boiler with a properly made installation, carrying out the first start-up in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, using devices protecting the boiler against return of cold water (four-way valve with an actuator, ice dispenser, etc.),
b) Sending back to the Guarantor’s address a copy of the correctly completed warranty card, signed and stamped by the seller within 30 days from the date of sale of the device
c) Presenting, at the time of submitting the complaint, a correctly completed warranty card (signed and stamped by the seller) and proof of the circumstances of the purchase of the device (e.g. receipt, invoice). If the User loses the warranty card, a duplicate will not be issued.
d) The User’s compliance with the recommendations contained in the Operation and Maintenance Documentation of the device.
e) Perform the first start-up of the boiler within 6 months from the date of installation. The first start-up of the boiler is a paid service and its cost is covered by the User.
g) Performing service of the device (e.g. device adjustment, cleaning, measurements, flue gas analyzes) by specialist companies with appropriate permissions (an exemplary list of specialist companies is available from the Manufacturer – at the number +48 85 711 94 56), in accordance with the guidelines contained in the Documentation Technical and Movement and recording maintenance services in the warranty card. The User may report the need for service interventions on the Metal Fach Website (Infoline +48 858 880011, www.metalfachtg.pl/zglos-problem-online). The service is payable.
h) Performing warranty repairs only by specialized companies with appropriate authorizations (a list of specialized companies is available from the Guarantor – tel. +48 85 711 94 56), and recording them in the warranty card.
i) The use of spare parts and consumables meeting the parameters specified by the manufacturer. The use of original parts is recommended.
j) The warranty covers the territory of the Republic of Poland.
VIII. Warranty Exclusions:
The warranty does not cover device defects resulting from:
a) Failure by the User to comply with the conditions contained in the Technical and Traffic Documentation and contained therein, among others instructions for transport, assembly, operation, operation and maintenance of the device;
b) Inadequate storage and transport by the User;
c) Damage to components of the device due to the use of an inappropriate voltage by the User. if the device is powered directly or indirectly by power generators, systems or UPS devices, the User should consult the parameters of the power devices with the manufacturer;
d) Defects of the device caused by a faulty heating system connected to the device;
e) Overheating of the boiler by the User;
f) Connecting the boiler by the User to a closed system, without the use of an appropriate cooling device;
g) The use of inappropriate, poor-quality fuel by the User;
h) Unauthorized modifications to the device by the User.